2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gone back to the civic, having traded in my 09 Accord tourer 2.2 EX. I have to say that I am really impressed with the new civic.The finish and the ride quality have improved greatly...I went for the 2.2 EX GT with 18 wheels and colour coded trim.....here she is, my early christmas present..:D

·
SGP Fk8
9,725 Posts
Looks good for a 9G :p :laugh:

Growing on me now , looks neat colour coded although i reckon the front should be done too !

·
aka Paul
4,524 Posts
Grats buddy. You got the best colour :)

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys...The pictures don't really do it justis, it's better in the flesh...I agree about the grey at the front and think it would be better colour coded...

·
Supporter
641 Posts
Love the wheels :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

·
Type R GT Milano GP Kit
2,262 Posts
Lowered, spacers, a remap, painted callipers, and a new clutch to handle the remap and away you go around a 200bhp 9G you'd be the first and envy of all cause at the moment the only fast 9 Gens are the Btcc ones. ;-)

You know it makes sense, and all those mods on my car from the showroom never voided my warranty ever. ;-)

·
The Dugs Baws
3,507 Posts
Looks cracking mate! I like the 9th gen.

Although there's 18's on it the arches still look massive.

looks neat colour coded although i reckon the front should be done too !
I think so as well looks too much like an insight from the front, might look better black than grey or just colour coded like this one,

·
I Hate tailgaters!
1,423 Posts
Very tidy and looks better with arches colour matched. Alloys nice too. What was your waiting time from order to delivery??

·
JPP
1,555 Posts
Very nice mate....

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks cracking mate! I like the 9th gen.

Although there's 18's on it the arches still look massive.

I think so as well looks too much like an insight from the front, might look better black than grey or just colour coded like this one,

Nice pic. I must agree, it look's at lot better with the front end colour coded...

·
Premium Member
3,484 Posts
Looks very nice mate, 9th gens have grown on me a lot lately after looking at 1 in a showroom and sitting in 1, colour coding the front lowering and some 19s or 20s in gloss black would be on my mod list:)

·
Type R GT Milano GP Kit
2,262 Posts
;)
Use those alloys for winters and get rages for them for summer.

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Great looking car, love then rims:D got one just up the street white looks amazing in the flesh.

The colour coded front is the way ahead if it was me!
Then again it's another part to get stone chipped-
maybe that's Honda's reasoning lol

Edit.... Carbon wrap the grill and bonnet

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I still hope Honda sort the paint chipping or at least wrap the front end in admission of paint quality failure! (quality of paint I define as being fit for purpose, as in not chipping to death from normal road use).

I do like the car in white, grey front or no! :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts