1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
AA meeting?

·
Premium Member
10,524 Posts
More to the point any one going to the rolling road meet on RMS ( honda)

22nd january - late notice I know. I have my name down , £35 for 2 runs i think

Stoney

EDIT - its at AI just outside Antrim/Randelstown

·
OCD Detailer
297 Posts
I'd be up for a blast down the motorway if there's a meet goin on, might even bring sun cream just in case lol
as for the AI thing, wouldn't give them my money, they've not bothered getting back to me twice when I've been looking work done :( so I might be getting a boat over to Tdi in the near future :)

·
aka Colin
10,854 Posts
I'd be up for a blast down the motorway if there's a meet goin on, might even bring sun cream just in case lol
as for the AI thing, wouldn't give them my money, they've not bothered getting back to me twice when I've been looking work done :( so I might be getting a boat over to Tdi in the near future :)
good call dave, about 5 tubes needed..lol

save a few more pennies and make the trip to TDI mate. they are so good, im back there in march for some more goodies :D

·
OCD Detailer
297 Posts
save a few more pennies and make the trip to TDI mate. they are so good, im back there in march for some more goodies :D
Yeah was just pricing the ferry £118 Dublin to Liverpool. Prob do it around June/July still a bit strapped after buying a set of lightnings over the hols. I'm thinking of goin for 15mm Eibachs, frs and a hondata ecu

·
aka Colin
10,854 Posts
I got the 15mm eibachs and FRS in September and the handling is fantastic. I'd go for Flashpro instead of the Hondata Ecu, much better. It re programs the Ecu rather than replacing it.

·
Troll Apparrently
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Easter is the weekend before the royal wedding.

Yeah sun cream is a must as I don't want lobsterised again :D

Yeah AI are a bit of a joke at times. Unless your putting big money into their shop you aint getting no loves

·
aka Colin
10,854 Posts
cool, so lets get a list started.

Steve FN2
NeoFlare
CW Dave
Pigdog
Sam FN2 TypeR

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
:popcorn:

Royal wedding?

im not getting married yet o_O

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
new tescos opened up near me and its 24/7 woot!

Whos gonna be there xD

·
OCD Detailer
297 Posts
quit acting like your not already coming Neo, I'm sure the lure of more of Sam's man love is enough to get you there :p

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
chokes on rice

1 - 20 of 101 Posts