2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi dont know if this is available on here but would it be a good idea if we put our ebay names to our usernames on here just a sugestion

·
Unofficial Trader
1,295 Posts
hi dont know if this is available on here but would it be a good idea if we put our ebay names to our usernames on here just a sugestion
Why would I wanna put my ebay name on display here? That would be sharing some unnecessary data and information. No thanks

·
Premium Member
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok just a thought forget it

·
Bantersaurus Rex
1,567 Posts
i understand smig64's idea, would maybe stop us raising the price on stuff each other are bidding on but ultimately I suppose won't change the price people would pay for things either!

·
Premium Member
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cheers fella never mind

·
Premium Member
1,465 Posts
TAXI for Smig64 - I would agree... but on the other end of the spectrum, all the fake stuff I have sold to cinvinfo'ers would bite me on the ass (please note this is a joke and not true)

·
Bantersaurus Rex
1,567 Posts
TAXI for Smig64 - I would agree... but on the other end of the spectrum, all the fake stuff I have sold to cinvinfo'ers would bite me on the ass (please note this is a joke and not true)
This is not a joke, I have been bitten by this scoundrel before!!!

Don't buy the seats he has for sale, they are made from chocolate and feathers.

Personally I think a way of recording ebay bidding so that the price isnt driven up by other civinfo members is a good idea! Me and Mike actually corresponded regarding a Ti splitter like this, I was willing to pay much more for it than him but because we were talking about it, the price wasnt driven through the roof...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.