2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
ooooo

nice!

so you can have multiple maps and switch at your leisure. the car in the vid has the steering wheel on the correct side, so guess thats in the UK somewhere.... time to find out where and get rid of flashpro!

Nice Find Nuno.

·
Premium Member
886 Posts
Appears to have more real world features that lot of people would use. Might switch from flashpro to this when it gets launched.

Was speaking to someone last week who is working with it at present and very impressed

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Im also intersted in this....any info on prices?

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
Used to own a nissan Juke tweeked by Mark at Abbey Motorsport that was running a Ecu tek custom map with similar features. very good software.

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Appears to have more real world features that lot of people would use. Might switch from flashpro to this when it gets launched.

Was speaking to someone last week who is working with it at present and very impressed
where abouts? As the map switching would be ideal to run a full decat and then switch to a sports cat and map when needed.

Want this also so I can have itb's
will this support ITBS for DBW or would you go cable, it would be interesting to keep the DBW and cruise control etc

·
Premium Member
1,403 Posts
Yeah it'll support itb's as it has alpha n for mapping via throttle position. Tdi north are getting Titan to put a Dbw actuator on ther itb's

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
The ecutek is better overall as allows the tuner to access more the only downside being that the map stays with the car so no resale value if your worried about that sort of thing

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
I plan on getting an fn2 next year and having it for years so sounds like the ecutek could be a good option, do you know if it comes with lots of maps to choose from or do u have to make them yourself??

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
You get a map at a price mate, then different maps, auto lip, and flat foot shifting are all extra cost if you want those functions

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
So u can't buy a unit for tuning at home as u can with the flash pro??

If that's the case then surely the flash pro trumps ecutek by far.

Ecutek's website talks about the oppertunity to have 16 custom maps and swap them in under 10 seconds, what's the point if u can't do it yourself!!

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Not sure if I'm 100% correct on that but it's how I'm aware that it works at present

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Having just looked into it a bit more, I think your right which means I will be going flashpro!

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
You can switch between the maps yourself on ecutek.

You just pay extra when mapping car for more maps and functions. Once they are set then very easy to switch around.

Useful for fuel grade changes, or say a decat and catted map. Plus auto blip, fait foot shift and launch control are nice features if you want them.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts