2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Car currently at TDi North having a TDi exhaust fitted (martellius unfortunately rotting away at the back box) and an ecutek full remap with all the toys plus a new battery. Looking forward to picking it up later for a spirited drive back home!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
73 Posts
You will enjoy it.

I've got it with 4 maps, imobiliser, valet mode, tuned map with launch control, then tuned map with launch control, blip on downshift, flat foot shift, and apparently pops and bangs but I can't actually hear them, probably because I'm running standard exhaust.

·
Premium Member
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You will enjoy it.

I've got it with 4 maps, imobiliser, valet mode, tuned map with launch control, then tuned map with launch control, blip on downshift, flat foot shift, and apparently pops and bangs but I can't actually hear them, probably because I'm running standard exhaust.
I enjoyed the drive home! 4 maps as well, comprising 1- standard, 2- tuned with launch, blip on downshift & flat foot shifting, 3- as 2 with pops and bang & 4- immobiliser. Great work again by TDi.

·
Premium Member
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hear good things about TDI North especially their Fn2 turbo kits

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk
Never had an issue with any of the work they've done for me Turbo next on my list when funds allow!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts