2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spotted you in the airport carpark as I passed on the bus :) lovely looking car mate, mugen stripes look even better in real life.

·
Premium Member
1,274 Posts
Yes mate work in the airport. Might have seen you not knowing it was you.
Im sure i seen you when going through security last month.

·
Premium Member
1,274 Posts
It was you then.
Didnt say anything as i wasn't 100% sure and look like a weirdo chating up security haha

·
Premium Member
1,274 Posts

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Long you up here for laney ? Meet on tuesday , sure a shotgun ride would be made available
Ah only up here for the weekend with the mrs, go back Sunday. Woulda been nice to make the meet though, appreciate the offer :)

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes mate work in the airport. Might have seen you not knowing it was you.
Lol, most likely :) I was thinkin to drive up at first but then 20mpg the way I drive woulda cost a fortune.

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
we'll all come and see you and the mrs off on sunday lol:)
Lol, just don't rubber glove me on the way through security. Up here for the zoo as mrs really wanted to see those bamboo eating furballs :D

·
SGP Fk8
9,722 Posts
Lol, just don't rubber glove me on the way through security. Up here for the zoo as mrs really wanted to see those bamboo eating furballs :D
Hahaha
1. It costs a small fortune for a day in the zoo
2. They charge extra to see the pandas
And
3. Hope your both fit because its on the side of a small mountain :laugh: its uphill whatever direction your walking

·
The Dugs Baws
3,507 Posts
3. Hope your both fit because its on the side of a small mountain :laugh: its uphill whatever direction your walking
It's a nightmare at Edinburgh zoo, up and down all the hills!

Make sure you get there early, last time we went there it was about lunchtime and everything was sleeping after they had been fed!

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sounds like hard work this zoo, I better not go too heavy on the drink tonight or I'll never make it round :)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts