2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi do you guy think i would need to use the eibach hubcentric wheel 10mm spacers to clear the stoptech 300m touring kit i running rota p1 Et45 at the momment i took it to a local tuner last week and i was told that i need longer stud in order for them to fit but i seen paul at tdi north with p1 as well running the 328mm stoptech kit with only a 2mm spacers with my kit been smaller should i use a 5mm spacers den a hubcentric spacers i am really confused at the momment :(

·
Premium Member
1,692 Posts
The wheels should clear the kit without the use of spacers, worst case you may new 2 or 3mm spacers. I'm only using 3mm spacers on my TD 1.2's and there a 45 offset and I have the larger bbk.

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
They should clear without any spacers, just depends on the spoke design more than anything. Ive had a set of wheels that were ET45 and needed a 3mm spacer to clear my bbk. Then i bought some rota's which are ET48 and they clear the bbk. You wont need the hub centric spacers though, a 3mm spacer might be needed if the spokes angle inwards and dont clear the calliper but i reckon you might be fine anyway

1 - 3 of 3 Posts