2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Eibach Pro suspension kit for the FN2 is now available.
It comes with a shim kit to enable us to adjust all required settings like toe and camber so we can now do fast road setups and track setups as required. :cool:

Spring kit is £176.25
Front camber bolts are £7.64 each
Rear shims are £7.05 each
All prices include VAT.

It's difficult to quote exactly as some cars may need more shims than others and subsequently take longer to fit/setup. But base it on 3 hours to fit the springs and 3 hours for front and rear camber adjustment. :wink:

Few pictures to compare it with a stock FN2.

·
Premium Member
2,937 Posts
Hi there,

Whats your price for the eibach Pro street coilover kit for the FN2??

I´ve also emailled you about some Toda goods and a LSD, havent got a reply yet. Please have a look and let me know asap.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
TDi, what are the Eibach springs like for everyday use? Do they eliminate the bouncy ride at all?

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
Yes they do Dez but if you get the springs go for the rear shims and the fast road setup as well if you can stretch to it. The difference in ride and handling is chalk and cheese compared to standard. You should not have any problems with road humps etc either as the drop is only around 15-20mm i think and i have had no probs at all. had mine done at TDI north too and they are a great bunch of guys. Get it done it's a no brainer. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
i have got the abp springs 30mm drop will probably be getting them fitted at tdi this weekend with full fast road setup as well will take some pics before and after

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
i have got the abp springs 30mm drop will probably be getting them fitted at tdi this weekend with full fast road setup as well will take some pics before and after
Yeah that would be great mate. If the guys at TDi have them they must be pretty good.

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
no got the springs from abp they are the only supplier of these springs as they are designed to there specs and built by eibach they were only available from friday last week

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
And don't forget the all important rear shims. i had the fast road setup from ABP first but then had the rear shims fitted at TDI and the FRS re-done it makes a massive massive difference.

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
no got the springs from abp they are the only supplier of these springs as they are designed to there specs and built by eibach they were only available from friday last week
Ok. What specs are different? How much £?

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We also supply these springs.;)
Be good to compare oue FN2 with the 15mm springs against yours with the 30mm drop Friday.

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
Hi TDi,

Whats your price for the Eibach Pro street coilover kit for the FN2? With coilovers do you have various ride height settings?

Dez

·
Registered
120 Posts
Well, having smacked a pothole, one of my shocks feels like it's had it, so thought it would be the best time to look at new shocks!

I have read good things about the Eibach Pro Street S kit and so have booked my car in for fitting of these to my FN2.

At the same time I will have my front camber bolts adjusted, and have shims fitted to the rear wheels so that all 4 wheels are laser aligned and spot on.
Will make sure I post some pics and feedback once it's all been done.

Has anyone else fitted coilovers to the FN2? Any pics?
I want to decide how low to go!

·
Registered
286 Posts
how can we find the spring rates on the -15mm/-30mm fn2 kit?
since they r progressive we should have 2 values

e.g 2.4-5.5

stock fn2 suspension vs fd2r is

Ride height: 26.18" (FD2 CTR ride height: 26")
Stroke (expand/contract in mm):
F: 115/49 (FD2 CTR 94/87)
R: 82/130 (FD2 96/85)
Dampening 0.3m/s (comp/ten):
F: 91/74 (FD2 120/115)
R: 85/130 (FD2 195/95)
Spring rate:
F: 180 lb/in (FD2 291 lb/in--non-linear)
R: 269 lb/in (FD2 342 lb/in--non-linear)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts