2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before:

and after:

I absolutely love how it looks now! Also car is more stable in the corners. I can't say it's more comfortable in daily use (not that I care about it :razz:) but Im glad I had them done. Completely worth it!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Looks great mate. What springs was this as I think that plus the FRS is the first mod I'm going to do to my CTR when I get it?

·
Premium Member
548 Posts
needs a spoiler and it's be the mutts

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
2,642 Posts

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Are these the 15mm or 30mm springs?

Thinking of having it done but wondering if the 30mm springs would be too low.

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
What about mounting an incline?

·
Premium Member
677 Posts
30mm.

I can still go (slowly :D) through speed bumps without 'touching' anything.

Thank you rowbo! :D
looks great!! :) springs really do make a difference but are these not the 25mm eibach pro kit as ** driving a 2.2. the abp/eibach springs which i think stevey_p7 is referring to buy 30mm will lower the cts 40-45mm and these will not fit a 2.2.

so for comparison stevey_p7 i believe these are the 25mm pro kit springs which will lower your cts 25mm but will lower a ctr 15mm.

Hope that helps and correct me if i'm wrong please.

Tim

Reactions: stevey_p7

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
looks great!! :) springs really do make a difference but are these not the 25mm eibach pro kit as ** driving a 2.2. the abp/eibach springs which i think stevey_p7 is referring to buy 30mm will lower the cts 40-45mm and these will not fit a 2.2.

so for comparison stevey_p7 i believe these are the 25mm pro kit springs which will lower your cts 25mm but will lower a ctr 15mm.

Tim
Ups, you are right, they are 25mm not 30mm. My mistake :facepalm:

·
I drive my Mistress...
874 Posts
I like it mate, gonna be doing this soon myself...

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
tastey that

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts

Tim

Cheers for that mate. Yeah I meant exactly what you said. Thought it would of looked a hell of a lot lower on 30's as it drops the car by 45mm.

Think the 15mm springs, dropping my car by 25mm will be enough. Dont want my front splitter to get destroyed.

Thanks for the info.

·
Premium Member
1,761 Posts

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
been looking at lower my cts 2.2 and a little confused , can you buy 15mm and 30mm lowering springs ??

been looking at these and these say 25mm
Eibach Pro-Kit for Honda Civic (FK, FN) 09.05 - E10-40-011-02-22 - Graham Goode Racing
Yes. There are 15mm and 30mm springs.

As the CTS is higher than a Type R then the drop will be greater:

15mm Springs: 15mm drop on Type R, 25mm Drop on Type S

30mm Springs
: 30mm Drop on Type R, 40-45mm Drop on Type S

Hope that isn't too confusing. though for 2.2's I think you can only have the 15mm springs (giving you a drop of 25mm). not sure of the reason but the 30mm springs wont fit the 2.2's.

Took me some time to get my head round but hopefully you understand what I've put.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts