2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
IF SHE SMOKES SHE POKES
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hya was wondering if the camber bolts only no rear shims as my garage hasnt got time to do both? will this be a problem, basically what im gabbering on about is will it be ok for a while to do the FRS on the front when fitting the eibachs and do the rears later or will this cause problems sorry numb at this kinda thing

·
IF SHE SMOKES SHE POKES
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nice one coste1 does it make a big diffrence, i have the TDI settings heard its spot on

·
Alabaster FTW
1,610 Posts
Huge difference mate, had mine done at abp with -30mm eibachs and different car.

·
IF SHE SMOKES SHE POKES
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nice one fellas need to improve that crashy ride was on the edge nearly traded her in lol, just gott find the strange grinding noise on full lock now

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
nice one fellas need to improve that crashy ride was on the edge nearly traded her in lol, just gotta find the strange grinding noise on full lock now
Eibachs and FRS are the best 'bang for your buck' that I know off ...

(Tip - at least get the rear wheel alignment laser-checked, as they may be ok, or they may be crap !) ...

Grinding on full lock ? - one side, or both ? - possibly you need new 'drop links', or the steering joints are corroded ? ...

·
IF SHE SMOKES SHE POKES
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
steering joints are corroded ? sounds expensive lets hope its somthing else lol links are new so there ok only started doing it yesterday

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
steering joints are corroded ? sounds expensive lets hope its somthing else lol links are new so there ok only started doing it yesterday
I was "groping in the dark" ! - maybe just a stone stuck in the brake disk splash guard ! ...

Having said that, if the UV \ CV joint 'boot' is split \ dry, it's not a big job to replace the joints - eBay and Dealers in here, have good purchase prices - but first, you need a diagnosis ! ...

·
IF SHE SMOKES SHE POKES
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
looks like the trolley jack and sockets coming out at the weekend lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.