2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
The Talented Mr. Robbieee
3,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
about 30 mins ago. Had a typre r grill badge. Looked like a civinfo sticker on back, can't b sure tho!!!!

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
I didn't read the title right at first and thought that you were speaking another language (but then you do ha ha!)

Mmmmm, interesting to see who it is.....maybe Shademaster or illegalhunter?

·
3,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't read the title right at first and thought that you were speaking another language (but then you do ha ha!)

hmmmmm not sure who it cud have been!!! And as for the language, was on my iPhone- explains it all really!!!!

·
Premium Member
467 Posts

No it was not me,
I have been working at a site in Greenock on and off for the past few months but i have always been in my Navara,
I have seen a Milano Red CTR with White 18" standard wheels with a "Type R Scotland" sticker in that area a few times.

·
3,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No it was not me,
I have been working at a site in Greenock on and off for the past few months but i have always been in my Navara,
I have seen a Milano Red CTR with White 18" standard wheels with a "Type R Scotland" sticker in that area a few times.
All i seen was a white sticker. Could have been that. Ah well. Thought i got my first spot, in Greenock of all places!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts