2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
evening
during the recent snow in the uk all the windows have stop working I have a 2009 facelift Honda civic but its a 2010 plate, I'm know I have to checked the power window relay but I cant work out where it is.
Ive have checked the manual and I have tried the internet does any one have a clue or know a video or picture of where it is I would be very grateful.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have done some research and tried the reset procedure but my windows don't even go down ive checked all fuses but have to check the relay next before doing anything else so if any one knows where the replay is I would be grateful

·
Registered
48 Posts
I just tried my car which is a pre-facelift 8G (but on 09 plate), and when I press any of the EW switches on driver's door, there is a click that comes from the door being tested, like they each have their own individual relay. When I press the EW lock button (which locks off all doors except drivers), there is a "relay click"coming from under the dash near the steering wheel. TBH, it sounds like a fuse issue, but you said you checked this.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts