Date - Saturday 7th July 2012
Time - 6pm - 11pm
Location - Ace Corner, North Circular Road, Stonebridge, London
Postcode - NW10 7UD
Facebook link - http://www.facebook....33086646715252/
Link to 2010 event - Ace Cafe Honda Meet | Fast Car Magazine
Link to 2011 event - http://6two1.com/201...rizon-ace-cafe/

Promotional day for Endless Horizon Motorsport

The Endless Horizon Motorsport Honda Day has quickly become the best Honda event in the UK due to the quality of cars and relaxed atmosphere. Now into the third year, the meet is set to be a road block event! The first Endless Horizon Motorsport meet (2010) couldnt of had a better atmosphere. Excellent weather, DJs, trader stalls and some of the best Hondas in the country on show, it was definately not one to be missed! The 2011 event nearly doubled in popularity so one can only imagine how the 2012 show will be.
As usual there will be magazine and video coverage of the event!
Entry is free with live DJs/artists, car competitions, raffles, models and much much more!!! More info to be confirmed, make sure you put this one in your diary from now!!

The sponsors for the event are -
Meister R
Honda Culture
Reelmotion
Teishi Racing
6two1.com

More to be announced!

They will all be there with stalls set up so take advantage of the bargains on the day!

Keep checking this thread for updates on the event!

Names on the list -

1. Jor-don

·
Supercharged Blue Type R
2,399 Posts
No car park list, priority given to the Endless customers.

No doubt the same tired old Hondas lined up like a mini South Mimms, maybe they should freshen up the look with a supercharged, kitted out Sapphire Blue FN2, or even a Mugenised Milano FN2 or maybe a CW.

Just saying.

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
No car park list, priority given to the Endless customers.

No doubt the same tired old Hondas lined up like a mini South Mimms, maybe they should freshen up the look with a supercharged, kitted out Sapphire Blue FN2, or even a Mugenised Milano FN2 or maybe a CW.

Just saying.
thats the problem with events like this! same old same old.... all part of the cool crew.

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
I'll be there. It's my first time to the Ace Cafe and this seems like a good opportunity.

·
Supercharged Blue Type R
2,399 Posts
See you there!

Do you want to convoy there together?
I'm coming straight down the M1 as I live on J9 so if you wanna hook up enroute, I'm free to do so.

I'll be there. It's my first time to the Ace Cafe and this seems like a good opportunity.
Kimo! We'll have our own cool corner now! :)

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
I'm coming straight down the M1 as I live on J9 so if you wanna hook up enroute, I'm free to do so.

Kimo! We'll have our own cool corner now! :)

Definitely mate

·
Supercharged Blue Type R
2,399 Posts

Yeah mate well i live about 2 minutes from Mimms, so can meet wherever is easy for you dude :)
How about the Shell garage at J21a St. Albans? easy for both of us to get to and not to far out of the way.

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
Me and Lisa might make this now :D

Sent by me

·
Supercharged Blue Type R
2,399 Posts

Sent by me
Loveleeeee! We could all line up at the front on the road and occupy the spaces in front of the bus stop.

Shall we get ther early like 5?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts

Sent by me
You should. The amount of work that you guys have done on your cars, you should show it off as much as you can!

Loveleeeee! We could all line up at the front on the road and occupy the spaces in front of the bus stop.

Shall we get ther early like 5?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
Yep catch you there at 5 dude

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.