2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all...
looking for some advice/help.
now i never give my car the beans until it has warmed up, normally a few miles driving at least. last night was driving along, decided to put my foot down a bit. the car went into vtec and then all of a sudden get warning ligths on the dash. ' check system, check vsa ' and there's also the engine mangemnet light in the top left corner of the dash.
does anyone have any ideas what's the cause or what i should do?
thanks in advance....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the reply.
when i noticed the lights on the dash i pulled over, got out and went to the rear of the car. the car was ' revving itself ' between 2 - 3k. the exhust note had changed, with a slight garggling noise, but i suspect because of the increase in revs??

i have checked the oil this a.m and that seems fine. i don't know what else i can check myself. i have booked the car in to be linked to a diagnostic machine, so hopefully will know more from the results....

i have added some mods to the car, but that was over a year ago and have had no problems up to now, so its a bit of a head scratcher for me!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.