2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Overfilled my engine last night got the AA man draining it away!!! Such a school boy error!!! Lol!! I put it in n lasted 50ft n broke down!!

·
Premium Member
6,643 Posts
So what's happening now?

·
Civinfo Wind Up Merchant
2,472 Posts
Did you think the max level line was when it reached the oil cap :laugh:
Or when the dip-stick was brimmed ? ;) hehehe

hope the cars OK matey!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeh lol!! One word! Stoned!!! Lol... No engine damage runs smooth still AA man drained it all out at the right amount and left it running for 20 mins and he said u need too take her out on the motorway n jus "open" her up!! When I drive off after it was drained out was no pick even in vtec zone! But once I had a open clean road jus floored it!! After about 20 mins of opening her up everything was back too normal! No damage soon as I saw da white smoke from da exhaust i pulled over n switched off engine!!

·
aka Paul
4,524 Posts
Ya live and learn :lol: Glad it's ok mate.

·
Premium Member
6,643 Posts
Good to hear its ok.

:D

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
glad to hear, the car is still ok.. ;-)

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
Yeh lol!! One word! Stoned!!! Lol... No engine damage runs smooth still AA man drained it all out at the right amount and left it running for 20 mins and he said u need too take her out on the motorway n jus "open" her up!! When I drive off after it was drained out was no pick even in vtec zone! But once I had a open clean road jus floored it!! After about 20 mins of opening her up everything was back too normal! No damage soon as I saw da white smoke from da exhaust i pulled over n switched off engine!!
So you was driving while under the influence of drugs? With any luck it should have blew up, better than you running some kid over you never seen because you was "stoned"

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
Don't let's jump to conclusions - maybe he overfilled it while stoned but only drove it and discovered the problem the next day?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts