2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

161 - 180 of 282 Posts

·
Enjoying life
8,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #161
I think the rust is holding my exhaust in a fixed position :laugh2:
Need to swap to my M2 b pipe but I think I'm going to need a new cat, you can't see the join. Trouble is that will mean new o2 sensors too :facepalm8:

·
K20 addict
983 Posts
I think the rust is holding my exhaust in a fixed position :laugh2:
Need to swap to my M2 b pipe but I think I'm going to need a new cat, you can't see the join. Trouble is that will mean new o2 sensors too :facepalm8:
Or get it mapped and have em mapped out :)

·
Enjoying life
8,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #163
I am adding to my induction kit collection. I have the itg maxogen fitted and OEM airbox and an Aem cai in the garage. Just ordered an Aem v2. I'm going to interchange the itg and v2 for when I fancy some noise. Think I'll sell the cai.

·
K20 addict
983 Posts
Speedfab system. You won't be disappointed, you almost don't want to fit them on the car the system is such a work of art!
Whats the damage?

·
K20 addict
983 Posts
Is anyone interested in ep3 fog covers? I could possibly make some if I had the diameter of the glass.
Hardly any come with fogs to be honest. Probs not worth doing as the ep doesn't suit fogs at all

·
Enjoying life
8,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #170
@Danith there's a mongoose exhaust for collection in Manchester on eBay. £50 no bids and 30 minutes to go :smile3:

·
K20 addict
983 Posts
@Danith there's a mongoose exhaust for collection in Manchester on eBay. £50 no bids and 30 minutes to go :smile3:
Nice!! Cheers will have a look now

·
K20 addict
983 Posts
Cant work out if that fits over or under the rear roll bar tho? Messaged him anyway ta

·
Enjoying life
8,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #173
Reckon it goes over

·
K20 addict
983 Posts
Didn't put a bid in in the end. Think cos I've got the aftermarket RARB and integra cat it's making the 'standard' ep3 exhausts fit badly to my car. The guy never replied in time unfortunately. Appreciate the heads up tho, maybe his buyer will pull out and he will let me know :)

·
Enjoying life
8,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #175
Is there any chance my b pipe is going to come away from the cat without damaging the cat? Need to get my M2 b pipe on.

Attachments

·
Enjoying life
8,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #176
The join is along the dotted line, allegedly :smile3:

Attachments

·
K20 addict
983 Posts
Mine looked very similar! Had me baffled

·
Administrator
17,936 Posts
That looks like it's been fitted forever.

There should be a gasket somewhere in there, so it 'should' release the two halves.

Good luck separating it tho!

·
Enjoying life
8,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #179
Don't know whether to just get a spare cat just in case? Then it could be two spare o2 sensors etc :laugh2:
I might get a flat blade screwdriver on it and knock some crap off.

161 - 180 of 282 Posts