2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
V-tec BOOM
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys
im having my rage alloys painted next week and the guy at the garage said he would lend me a set of ep3 alloys to go on my fn2 whilst mine are being painting, to save my car being off the road for a week
what i wanna know is do ep3 alloys fit on an fn2?

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
No, different offset.

·
V-tec BOOM
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
some say they do some say they dont

·
Big T
1,554 Posts
agree they will fit......just take it easy.

·
V-tec BOOM
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thats great lads many thanks
they will only be on there for a week anyway

·
Registered
258 Posts
hi guys
im having my rage alloys painted next week and the guy at the garage said he would lend me a set of ep3 alloys to go on my fn2 whilst mine are being painting, to save my car being off the road for a week
what i wanna know is do ep3 alloys fit on an fn2?
Yep deff fit, i had them on my old 1.8ES then i took them off and put on FN2 Alloys.

·
V-tec BOOM
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i have now decided not to have my rages painted instead i am going to save more money to get them refurbed back to thier original state, i think rage alloys look at thier best when they are untouched

·
Registered
698 Posts
has anybody got pics of this as i was thinking about putting a set on my 2.2 es iv got 2 of these wheels already

·
V-tec BOOM
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
has anybody got pics of this as i was thinking about putting a set on my 2.2 es iv got 2 of these wheels already
i would also be interested in seeing some pics, just out of interest really

·
Registered
258 Posts
Just to be sure, you are looking for a picture of EP3 wheels on one of the new shape civic's??? If so i should have one at home, will look later to see if i can find it..

1 - 20 of 29 Posts