2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know if these seats would fit my car? straight swap kind of fit not extensive modification! do the s2000 seats fold forward? the s2000 in black would be my first choice as no type r logo but the grey/black ep3 seats should work with the interior colours of a type s? what about airbags and stuff?

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
If you could, I would prob lean towards the S2k seats. Wouldnt EP3 seats be at least 5 years old anyway?? Also S2k is leather...

Isnt the elephant in the room "why not FN2 seats??" though? You dont like them because of the logo?

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
i seen a ep2 running fn2 seat so maybe its a straight swap.. not sure on s2000 seats though im trying to find out about seats as at some point would like to run recaroes or sonething!
Thats a good point actually!! Why not just go for a full sport seat (Recaro type) and save something stupid like 50kg per chair? (Not sure how heavy OEM is) It will hold you much better AND be much more comfy :D

Plus the weight saving of a fat person.. lol
Plus bling

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
they are lovely dave but i doubt cheap! the s2000 has a handle on the side or at least it looks like one?

I've seen them going for about £800 - £1000 a pair.... You could be right about the S2K seats, I'm sure there'll be some adjustment on them.

I fancy these and they arent that expensive (about £500 each)

·
The Guru
4,207 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,588 Posts
they are lovely dave but i doubt cheap! the s2000 has a handle on the side or at least it looks like one?

That handle is for the seat belt to sit in so it doesn't brush against the seat and cause wear. I've considered trying to fit something like this to the fn2 seats

·
The Guru
4,207 Posts

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
but what about the airbag is it not in the seat ,would the warning light not come on when the seats are swapped:confused::confused:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.