2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI all, just picked up my 1.8 i-vtec EX yesterday.really love the car, especially the i-shift system! ok, quick question, does anyone know that how can you delete the satnav history? i mean the previous natvigated address.
cheers
andy

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
You can find it under 'System Settings' in your Navigation handbook.

Go onto Setting Screen 2 and select 'Edit Saved Places'. Then select 'Previous Destinations'. This allows you to delete some or all of your previous destinations.

Select 'Delete All' to delete the entire list, or select individual addresses by using the 'Interface Dial'.

Ps: To access 'Setting Screen 2' move the centre large 'Interface Dial' to the right. This puts you onto setting screen 1. Move it to the right again and you are on setting screen 2.

·
Premium Member
4,441 Posts
I deleted all of my previous destinations again, the other day.
Hadn't noticed it before, but the dates are shown, when you went to a certain place.
Now, the Old Bill could look through the sat nav and see where you were on a certain day.
Must keep the directions only in my head , when I do my next Great Train Robbery. ;)

·
Premium Member
4,441 Posts
I went into the delete menu as posted above by Allan and there they were.
The list is empty now as I deleted it and have not entered any destinations since.
I did try just entering a post code this morning without going anywhere, but no date was shown.
I wouldn't tell Porkies ( the dates were there). I remember that the dates were laid out in the U.S. way.
Will set a few destinations in the morning, to places that I am going to and take another gander.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts