2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Likes this
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had "Check Error" pop up last night on a quick nip to the shops. Got up this morning and tried the tin foil trick to see what error it throws at me.

Just the one:

PA74
DTC B2375

I had a look on google first and found this page: http://wildcat.espix.org/tmp/honda/ManuelHondaCivic2006/Manuel Honda Civic/Honda Civic 2006 05portes 1.4i-VTEC 1.8i-VTEC 2.2i-CTDi/A00/HTML/00/SMG6E00K70B000Y2375FAAT00.HTML

So I cleared the error to see if it popped up again which it hasnt, but its still popping up with the "Check System". Will this just eventually go away (as i'm guessing it said this because of the error) or is there a way how to clear that popup.

I also had a look on here but someones said something about a drivers seat horizontal malfunction or something like that? So any idea which error it is..not looked at the seat yet but I had to fit my bike in the back yesterday so maybe Ive hit something as I put my toolbox behind the drivers seat.

Merci!
Dan ;)

·
Likes this
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Scrap this...Just got back in the car and waited for the Check system to popup...which it did. So I took hold of the seat handle, gave it a little pull so it folded forward and SHA-TING! Light went off. I must not have put the seat back properly when getting my bike out. Relief. I noticed on the how to page for the tin foil trick people were just posting their errors up there, but do we have an Error List page? If not, it could be an idea:

Error
PA74
DTC B2375

Problem - Dan didnt put his seat back properly cause hes an idiot
Solution - Throw a paddy and pull the handle

Dan :D

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Dan, I'm also getting the 'Check system' warning for no apparent reason - and have the P74 2375 DTC code.

Unfortunately, I can't get the link in your posting to open.

Can you help?

·
Likes this
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Over 2 years later haha I currently have a check engine light on that comes and goes as it pleases. As for your error, I'd Google it and see if you can find anything that way, whether the seat positioning had anything to do with when my error popping up I don't know, I just put it down to the seat because It went off when I moved it.

Sorry I can't help mate,
Dan

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Dan, thanks for your reply. I cleared the P74 B2375 code but it came back again a week later along with another random "Check System" warning.

I'm wondering if it is just us two that have this strange combination - or are there others....?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts