2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came back to the car today to find that some cheeky little ****er had taken a chunk off my paint and taken the arch trim off. Pushed the trim back in but it won't fit quite right as two clips are broken... lovely.

Council car park (outdoor) - so no CCTV when I enquired.

Now I need some advice on fixing the bumper - it's taken the paint right off as far as I can see. Anyone able to help?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Front bumpers are only about £110 and come fully painted... And there is a group buy on arches ATM so could pick up a new one for about £65, again this comes painted!

Sorry about the car though... There are some real ********s in this world that don't respect other people's property! Hope you get it fixed up soon!

Matt

·
The Dugs Baws
3,507 Posts
It`ll need painted mate.

Better getting the whole bumper done rather than just section the area that`s scuffed.

That`s bad luck, a-hole that done it probably thought they just gave your car a "wee friendly nudge".

·
Premium Member
472 Posts
I had the same damage but they did my front splitter as well, due to living on a rock our bodyshops run a monopoly so had to pay £1100 to have it fixed!!

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks all - I feared a new bumper would be the way to go (more for the hassle of fitting it than anything else).

Any recommendations on where to get one at a reasonable price?

·
The Party Organizer!
734 Posts
Thanks all - I feared a new bumper would be the way to go (more for the hassle of fitting it than anything else).

Any recommendations on where to get one at a reasonable price?
Hi there Syx! In my humble opinion, a new bumper is the way to go. Check with Dan O'Hare, at Cox Motor Parts, these guys are ace and their prices are quite good!
About changing the front bumper, it's not that difficult! I've done it myself without any problems, so this should speak VOLUMES...

Reactions: Syx
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.