2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The Talented Mr. Robbieee
3,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its really hilarious. Done it by accident last night. After the alarm went off for her putting her bag on the floor, she just sat there like a mannequin!
Classic!

·
Premium Member
4,106 Posts
Its really hilarious. Done it by accident last night. After the alarm went off for her putting her bag on the floor, she just sat there like a mannequin!
Classic!
:D:D:D know what you mean - did it with mine today in Tesco car park :D:D:D

Brilliant

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
I've done it with myself locked in the car. Not the best way to try and be descreat when your upto no good. Almost died with shock when it went off!

·
Registered
118 Posts
I armed it and realised I had, so pressed button to disarm, which it suly did. Here's the best bit, as noone opened a door it re-armed itself after approx 30 secs, according to my wife, and then it went off while I was busy shopping inside. Classic

Chris

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Ive done this a couple of times ,when my daughter is sleeping in the back when you stop to fill up.

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
I armed it and realised I had, so pressed button to disarm, which it suly did. Here's the best bit, as noone opened a door it re-armed itself after approx 30 secs, according to my wife, and then it went off while I was busy shopping inside. Classic

Chris
Yeah, its a great wee feature but a bugger when your walking to the car with something heavy and it takes more than 30 seconds and its locked again. I also find it locking itself in this way when someone decides to talk to you just as your trying to get somewhere lol!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts