2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.
I bought my Honda civic type s 3 years ago and really did love it up until about 2 months ago.firstly the panaromic roof is leaking and I have water coming through my inside light when it rains, then the other day I noticed my 2 front tyres I purchased maybe 6 months ago are both bald on the outside, Then driving to work the other day I noticed the clock display fading then it went out all together and the radio stopped working and comes on now and again and goes loud I cant alter anything. I thought I would take out the fuse to turn radio of this morning and I noticed my vsa light was on then emission light came on and now batterys totally flat im pig sick off it and im gonna get myself a golf

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
None of that should discourage you. Especially if you loved the car previously. Things are bound to go wrong on cars. It's just a shame you had a small list all at once. Get them sorted and start loving your civic again. At the end of the day, who's to say that similar things won't go wrong on your new car

1 - 3 of 3 Posts