2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I have the oportunity to buy set of refurbished Enkei 17x8 ET +35 wheels, but I cant try them on. Does anybody know what ET is the maximum possible for the fitting without spacers? Or is here anybody driving 9th gen with 17x8 rims?? thanks for your help

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Looks like they fit properly

I have done some basic fittings during the buy and it looks like there wont be any problem on a stock height, maybe not even on the lowered springs (next stage of modding) :) Although you need mitsu evo8 or toyota mag type lug nuts and Im figuring out they are not very common in the nearby eshops. I´ll post more when I fit them on the car.:VTECSMILEY:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so they are on - 17x8 looks like the right choice, it has given the 225 tires very nice stretch. Only problem was to find lug nuts in czech and slovak eshops.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Good find. Looks great!
Maybe get them coated in a fun color? :)

·
Premium Member
2,263 Posts
so they are on - 17x8 looks like the right choice, it has given the 225 tires very nice stretch. Only problem was to find lug nuts in czech and slovak eshops.

looks pretty good,

PM me your address I'll get a shipping quote for these:

·
Registered
84 Posts
They looks just as good on your 9th gen as they did on my crz and my old cl9 accord type s. Evo 8 wheels really do suit loads of cars.

Be sure to use the proper flat seat wheel nuts as pictured above.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts