2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ex Demo SEIBON carbon bonnet for sale!

Just a wee heads up for everyone... My Seibon Carbon bonnet has been removed from my FN and will be listed on eBay should there be no takers on Civinfo for it! I have decided to go back to OEM for a while until I decide what I want to go on it next!.

Its full carbon Seibon and is in goooooood used condition, worth every single penny for looks and practicality.
Anyone interested in this bonnet should note that you are purchasing this from Sumo Power as a used item and it will come with a full invoice!

£340+vat UK DELIVERED

They usually charge £50 for delivery but this will be sent to the buyers UK address in its original box FREE OF CHARGE! Anyone overseas that's interested PM me your town and area code and I will get a quote for you .

Really sad to see this go but I'm on the look out for something new:)

Cazza xx

Payment can be made by all the usual means

Attachments

·
Fuel Save Mode..
2,613 Posts
oh no Cazza..I would've loved this like..but..me road tax is up this month :(

good luck with the sale..shouldnt hang around too long I reckon..

·
The Guru
4,207 Posts
I'm sure that at that price it will sell quick.
If I didn't have my roadtax this month and new rolling stock on my mind I'd snap this up

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Shame you couldnt wait a couple of months I woulda snapped this up :D

Gotta pay for a holiday first... damn holidays get more expensive each year :D

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Holiday...whats one of them ?!! Lol!!! I dont mind waiting a few weeks but I cant do months..I want something epic by then!!:cool:
Shame you couldnt wait a couple of months I woulda snapped this up :D

Gotta pay for a holiday first... damn holidays get more expensive each year :D

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Wondering if this would look good on my CTS?

Also got to think about the insurance side of things. Will it increase it a lot?

Just so you know, I am interested ;-)

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Noted ;) I dont pay any extra ..all my mods are declared and it makes no difference at all to my premium ..Keith Michaels Insurance Brokers are epic.. can give you the number if needed!!
Wondering if this would look good on my CTS?

Also got to think about the insurance side of things. Will it increase it a lot?

Just so you know, I am interested ;-)

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Just trying to justify putting it on my car haha. As I'm in wanting to have Eibachs and full FRS on my car too. The only thing putting me off asking you guys to do it for me is the distance.

I'm with Elephant so will probably have to give them a ring to see if it adds anything to the premium before I buy. I'll be in touch.

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We have a branch in Daventry , junction 16 on the M1 if thats a bit closer? Sadly you wont see me though:(!! Deffo give Keith Michaels a try , speak to a guy called Gary Hamilton and say I sent you (he will prob cry at the mention of my name lol!) they will always find the best deal
Just trying to justify putting it on my car haha. As I'm in wanting to have Eibachs and full FRS on my car too. The only thing putting me off asking you guys to do it for me is the distance.

I'm with Elephant so will probably have to give them a ring to see if it adds anything to the premium before I buy. I'll be in touch.

·
Registered
997 Posts
sumocazza, could you post some more photos? It seems to be a huge space between the bonnet and the fender.
How much delivered to Spain? Not for me in this case. ;)
Thanks.

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Right so I gave my insurance a call and they said it would be an extra £80 if I had that fitted to my car.

Didn't expect it to be that much :-( Its not really worth running the risk of not declaring it so I might have to regretfully bow out of this deal.

·
Premium Member
975 Posts
I'm not sure if the rules of the for sale section apply here but just incase... I have offered Caz her asking price for the bonnet :)

Reactions: SumoPower

·
Registered
288 Posts
Ex Demo SEIBON carbon bonnet for sale!

Just a wee heads up for everyone... My Seibon Carbon bonnet has been removed from my FN and will be listed on eBay should there be no takers on Civinfo for it! I have decided to go back to OEM for a while until I decide what I want to go on it next!.

Its full carbon Seibon and is in goooooood used condition, worth every single penny for looks and practicality.
Anyone interested in this bonnet should note that you are purchasing this from Sumo Power as a used item and it will come with a full invoice!

£340+vat UK DELIVERED

They usually charge £50 for delivery but this will be sent to the buyers UK address in its original box FREE OF CHARGE! Anyone overseas that's interested PM me your town and area code and I will get a quote for you .

Really sad to see this go but I'm on the look out for something new:)

Cazza xx

Payment can be made by all the usual means
Hi Bro

How much are we looking at including delivery to SINGAPORE
by couriere service say DHL or Fedex with international priority

Thank you
:D

1 - 20 of 35 Posts