2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
2007 2.2 EX:-D
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, have searched for a thread on this but found nothing so I'm hoping they don't break often but my passenger heated seat doesn't work at all? Drivers works fine which is awesome for me, but my missus is sensitive to the cold, and her sadness is mine so...... Any ideas on fault finding or even repair? The lights don't come on on the switch and there's definitely no heat when switch operated (the car not my missus ;) ) and seeing as mine works I'm guessing it's not a fuse?!

Cheers in advance

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
Hi there.
There may be a separate fuses for each seat-who knows...
Also check the connections (plugs) under the seat.
I presume the heater is a resistance wire based so you can also check the seat "heater circuit" for resistance/continuity.
If all of that fails-check the switch itself by gently lifting the center console and measuring the switch circuit.
That will also allow you to check if there is a voltage present at the switch input.
You don't have the HDS i presume?

·
2007 2.2 EX:-D
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the reply and sorry for my late one! Thanks for the ideas, I shall check them out this weekend, just need to find a fuse map somewhere online..... As for the HDS, I don't even know what that means if I'm honest?! Bet you're gonna make me feel daft now when it's something obvious!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts