2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't wait until Wednesday. Get rid of the Focus and pick up my Honda CTR. I was on here around 3 years ago when i had an orange 2.2 civic but got bored of it very quickly as just not enough power so only kept it for one year. Had my focus ST for the last 18 months but got bored of the colour. So last week went and secured a deal on a 08 30k miles red type r
started to look on here to see where i can get the extra bhp for civic what do you guys recommend?say a £1500 budget as i want my first mod to be changing the headunit
Photo of my focus

]

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Cool...that means you'll be wanting my Tegiwa Carbon Air Box to go on it then (before I put in the 'for sale' section)?;)

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
Maybe a bit controversial. But I've always liked the ST's. It was between a Focus ST or the CTR for me. Well need I say more, but the Honda won!!

But I can't help but wonder, what it would've been like to own the focus.

·
VTEC just kicked in yo!
65 Posts
Maybe a bit controversial. But I've always liked the ST's. It was between a Focus ST or the CTR for me. Well need I say more, but the Honda won!!

But I can't help but wonder, what it would've been like to own the focus.
Exactly the same as me, I test drove the ST and the CTR, but the CTR won:cool:. I would say mods wise for OP would be HSK RSK and possibly a Miltek or custom exhaust and possibly a flash pro?
Happy motoring!

·
UKDM
779 Posts
I had an ST for 2 years before the CTR , more GT car than a race car but I loved it to bits great seats, fantastic ride for the handling, good tunable power and the sound the 5 pot makes is a noise you never tire of but the thirst got to me in the end, I was doing 18k+ a year at the time and getting 26mpg average

First thing you will appreciate on the civic is the turn in is so much sharper without that heavy lump up front and the car just generally feels much lighter on its feet, takes a while to get used to the ride though!

Enjoy the car and get the geometry sorted (FRS) to make sure its driving as it should

1 - 8 of 8 Posts