2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well that's it iv ordered one from our lovely friends @ Sumopower and it should be here tomorrow... I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas!! Lol after reading all the reviews and comments on here ( thanks for your help guys!) I decided this had to be my first mod! (FRS next) .

Could somebody point me towards Loxys fitting guide as I can't seem to find it again and I could do with it for the weekends spannering if I remember rightly it was very well put together (good old Loxy)

Any hints or tips would be great... Bring on the roar!! :D

Oh yeah big thanks to Sumopower ... Lovely to deal with and discount too!, :D

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
Thats great news :D the RSK is one of the best sounding mods you can do. Once you get an RRC intake manifold on it produces the sweetest tones at 6,500rpm :D

Sumo are ace arnt they :D

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
Nice one, I am still searching for one.

Mind if I ask how much you got it for in the end?
Just go into the commercial section, and click on sumopower and you'll find either a hks rsk thread to ask cazzie for one or just pm her :)

·
Premium Member
2,202 Posts
The sound is immense especially in a tunnel. It makes the engine sound bigger when off VTEC as well.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Enjoy! You will not be disappointed ;)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
All fitted only took about 45 mins thanks to Loxys guide.. Only thing I did different was that I fitted the whole of the RSK together before fitting it to the car.. Very easy and sounds great when in vtec .. Well made and a lovely piece of kit

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
I wish I could hear mine!! :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts