2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone

My name's Lorraine and would just like to say 'Hi' to all you guys and girls.

My husband found this forum a few days ago and we have been on everyday since and enjoying all the chat and advice you all have about the civic.

Ordered my new civic yesterday and pick it up next weekend - can't wait. I currently have a Colt CZT which I love and is nippy and good for the journey I do to work and back.

Couldn't decide on which model civic. We test drove a 1.8 Petrol and the 2.2 Diesel Type S GT and decided that the diesel was better, car performance wise and for the mileage I do.

Before test driving the civic I drove a Suzuki Swift Sport - but hey there is nooooooooooo comparison to the civic :D. We wont slate the swift - my husband says that it is an honest car but for style and comfort the civic wins hands down.

Nice to hear the comments about the diesel - This is our first diesel so a complete new experience - can't wait!

Again, its good to hear all the comments and advice from you all. We definitely done our homework before signing on the dotted line and thanks to you all, this site definitely helped.

·
Registered
10,247 Posts
Hello & Welcome to the forum!

You'll find plenty of information on here and in the Wiki section too.

Ask any questions you like, we are a friendly bunch and here to help!

Post some pictures of your car when you get it.

Enjoy!!

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum :D

Great to have you on board and look forward to chatting with you on the Forum.

At least you only have a week to wait to get it and you will be very pleased. I believe the diesel is very good value so you will be smiling a lot soon :)

I look forward to seeing a photo of you new car - when you have stopped driving it, that is :D

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
Not a chance Wheelchair. When I got mine it was straight into driving it and then taking photo's.

·
TYPE R GT (R-15016)
2,224 Posts
Hello & Welcome to the forum!

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Welcome to the madness

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi and welcome to the forum :D

Great to have you on board and look forward to chatting with you on the Forum.

At least you only have a week to wait to get it and you will be very pleased. I believe the diesel is very good value so you will be smiling a lot soon :)

I look forward to seeing a photo of you new car - when you have stopped driving it, that is :D

I have actually got photos I took in the garage - will post up later.

·
Nice Guy!
2,360 Posts
Welcome,

Looking forward to seeing some pics of your new
purchase

Enjoy the forum

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
Car looks great :D:D:D:D

I bet you are very happy indeed.