·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Premium Member
577 Posts
15-20PS ??? not in peak for sure. If you will get this 6-8PS in peak it would be great. On the photo it doesn't look so good (quality) and for sure I will not spend 1199EUR on it.

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
15-20PS ??? not in peak for sure. If you will get this 6-8PS in peak it would be great. On the photo it doesn't look so good (quality) and for sure I will not spend 1199EUR on it.
Agree! No way is this as good as the toda and noway will it give 15-20bhp with a cat.

Looks cheap and of poor quality and I wouldnt even pay 500 for it... rather get the Tegiwa manifold.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@ onweed

yes tegiwa is a good mani for the money, but you know in GER without cat is a very hot matter!
What will you do?

mhmh I'm confused, a german guy have this Manifold and the invidia G200 + FPro tune

224PS und 226NM

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
@ onweed

yes tegiwa is a good mani for the money, but you know in GER without cat is a very hot matter!
What will you do?

mhmh I'm confused, a german guy have this Manifold and the invidia G200 + FPro tune

224PS und 226NM
I have RSK, Milltek and Fpro (223hp)... this mani does not give 15-20hp :D
Dont believe it!!!

Kat abbauen komm tüv wieder dran machen =)

And I believe Circuit Sports do a cat manifold with proven gains for half the price.

·
Premium Member
2,515 Posts
Is the 15-2O bhp referring to mid range gains may be?

Got to agree with others. Tegiwa budget Toda the best.

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Looks nasty.
I'm going to look into a midpipe with a sport cat in that will match OEM exhaust soon. Would this be allowed in Germany if you was to fit a race manifold with it??

I know Toda are looking into it but saw something very interesting from Mugen this week on an M20 i was working on where they have a race manifold and the exhaust has the cat.

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Looks nasty.
I'm going to look into a midpipe with a sport cat in that will match OEM exhaust soon. Would this be allowed in Germany if you was to fit a race manifold with it??

I know Toda are looking into it but saw something very interesting from Mugen this week on an M20 i was working on where they have a race manifold and the exhaust has the cat.
Germany is more or less the same as the UK. However they have some cities where a certain co2 limit is aloud. Vehicles get co2 tested and according to the test get a number i.e euro4 euro5 etc. Euro4 is the minimum for some cities and anything higher is not permitted. (you get fined).

IIRC aslong as you pass the co2 emissions you are ok however they are pretty strict.

I would still risk using a non-cat manifold as for me a manifold wont do much unless its completly unrestricted.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks nasty.

Yes, I think it will be allowed
Interessting :D

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
I'm going to post up a thread soon about some work we did this week on an M20 and there were quite a few neat things on that which aren't commercially available but have got me thinking. The exhaust with the cat was one. Passes UK emission tests but really good design for making power. Must be OK to run something similar.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Is the 15-2O bhp referring to mid range gains may be?

Got to agree with others. Tegiwa budget Toda the best.

I don't now...the dynochart I have seen is very indescribable poor quality

watch it...
OEM and tuned

Attachments

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Premium Member
1,418 Posts
It looks to me like it's been cobbled together with universal bends and straights. The collector is a poor design and the overall quality does not appear to me to be German. Possibly one of the cheap Chinese/Taiwanese manufacturers?

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It looks to me like it's been cobbled together with universal bends and straights. The collector is a poor design and the overall quality does not appear to me to be German. Possibly one of the cheap Chinese/Taiwanese manufacturers?

No no it's a handmade product in GER

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
that was the manifold for the EP3

Attachments

1 - 20 of 39 Posts