2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So mine has cracked and I now have a nice smell comming into the cabin so I better get it sorted! Could I have a price on an exhaust manifold and all gaskets required for the job 56 civic 2.2icdti 8th gen please.

·
Vendor
1,433 Posts
Thank you for your enquiry, we have a very comprehensive kit with all the nuts/bolts and gaskets with it. If you are registered on our Forum Loyalty Scheme, then you would receive an extra discount in the checkout bringing the price down to £303.41 inc vat

Genuine Honda Civic 2.2L I-CTDI Exhaust Manifold Kit 2007> [06180RSR305] - £266.14 : Buy Genuine Honda Parts, Honda Car Parts & Honda Spare Parts Online

So mine has cracked and I now have a nice smell comming into the cabin so I better get it sorted! Could I have a price on an exhaust manifold and all gaskets required for the job 56 civic 2.2icdti 8th gen please.

·
Administrator
17,935 Posts
That's tidy for the complete kit, half tempted to get one myself as it's one of the few things I've not changed. Statistically mine is bound to have an issue even tho I can't see any smoke from the manifold area, there is a fair whiff's outside the vehicle.

Once I've checked the injectors then I'll decide on the zoorst. Hmmm, whilst the car is in bits maybe I should also consider a turbo rebuild...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts