2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

So by exhaust has started blowing in my '08 FN2. Had a look under it and there is a slight crack after the cat which is causing it. Now its an easy enough job to weld it up but i'm not sure if i just just put on an aftermarket exhaust instead.

What are peoples recommendation? Not looking to spend crazy money and it will be a full Cat back system. Seen alot of people using Milltek exhausts. I've only ever had Spoon N1's on my older civic but think i'm now too old for something like that.

Thanks in advance,

Sean

·
Registered
343 Posts
Either replace the part for oem or repair with a exhaust bandage the choice is yours

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Brilliant mate! Seeing nothing but good reviews so might just go for it. Thanks for the advice / videos, appreciate it.

·
250bhp.... finally :)
4,279 Posts
My old milltek was a good piece of kit and would highly recommend.

Decent quality and sounded spot on.

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Milltek non res owner here and very happy with it.

Had to adjust the fit slightly around the triangles after a few weeks of use but that was a year and 3 track days ago and no issues since.

If you get one APB Motorsport always have the best price.

·
Premium Member
2,242 Posts
solid fabrications are going to be producing super silent exhausts for the fn2 shortly.. so definitely worth a look.

·
Premium Member
1,337 Posts
I heard a Scorpion resonated the other week, not much louder, had a nice tone to it and apparently no drone on motorway runs.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts