2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Do not remove exhaust silencer under drivers seat. I had a back box done at longlife 2 weeks ago but I wanted it just that tiny bit louder so i decided to have the exhaust silencer removed from under the drivers seat.
What Mistake that was now the system is unbelieveably loud. Literally can't hear anything appart from exhaust. Gonna try it for a couple more days but if really bugs me I will have to put it back In.
But if you can't afford a whole exhaust system or back box I defiantly suggest having it removed with a standard system it wil sound pretty nice.
I will try and post a video of mine with the silencer off to see what you guys think.
Has anyone else done this??

Luke

·
Replica man
2,175 Posts
Its the same with most cars mate, i did the same back i the day with my 1.6 fiesta SI:) just a pipe more or less and the thing made a great sound if you were on a track ect but after 3months my hearing had pirty much gone :p

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.