2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all
I have recently inherited a type r fn2 and there are a long list of things that need addressing but the car has been in the family for a long time before it was passed to me so I am willing to crack on and work my way through, among other things it needs an exhaust from the cat back..I don't want a super dooper sports effort but a normal standard mild steel one, because I have many other things to address as well I don't want to shell out for a genuine Honda one and yes I know this is the sensible option but i want to keep costs reasonable so i can fix as much in as little time as possible and get the thing back on the road but i cannot find anyone who can supply an aftermarket one.the car is on a ramp immobile and without an exhaust so taking it to exhaust fitting center is not possible and the ones local to me will not supply me with one unless they fit it.any ideas?

·
Premium Member
893 Posts
The genuine one (3 parts) is just under £500 plus the fittings you might need to attach it.
What price are the ones you are looking at here?

·
Premium Member
2,157 Posts
eBay for second hand.

Or just get an aftermarket stainless one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the replies ..as stated I don't want to go to the expense of an after market stainless system just yet so I can use the money saved for the multitude of other jobs that need doing but a good used one seems like a good option

1 - 4 of 4 Posts