2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone point me from this picture witch part of this list is the one with the red circle?

71503-SMG-E00, BASE R,RR BPR FIN
71508-SMG-E00, BASE L,RR BPR FIN
18327-SMG-E02, COVER FINISHER,L
18317-SMG-E02, COVER FINISHER,R
18310-SMG-E02, FINISHER R,EXH
18320-SMG-E02, FINISHER L,EXH

I'm mounting a two exit new exhaust on a 1.4 Civic Type S, I think I only will need that part to replace the original plastic one.

·
Premium Member
693 Posts
Can anyone point me from this picture witch part of this list is the one with the red circle?

I'm mounting a two exit new exhaust on a 1.4 Civic Type S, I think I only will need that part to replace the original plastic one.
ive got a set on ebay for sale buddy

·
Super Moderator
7,124 Posts

71503-SMG-E00, BASE R,RR BPR FIN & 71508-SMG-E00, BASE L,RR BPR FIN i would guess that this is the black part.

18327-SMG-E02, COVER FINISHER,L & 18317-SMG-E02, COVER FINISHER,R i would guess is the thing on the bottom left which goes over the one you want, which would makes it the 18310-SMG-E02, FINISHER R,EXH & 18320-SMG-E02, FINISHER L,EXH that you are after.

But i am not 100% sure on this.

·
Premium Member
1,670 Posts
eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace
was just avbout to remove them im after 40 quid for them
Looks like you got them sold outwith ebay, well done [smilie=gt-happyup.:.

Hope you dont mind a bit of friendly advice regarding ebay. :)
For low value items like this its generally not a good idea to start the bidding at only a quarter of what you are willing to sell for. You risk either getting much less than you actually want, or ending the bidding early because there are not enough bids. Smart buyers will wait till last few seconds of an auction before placing their bid.

The "rear centre lights" you are currently selling....it would probably help if you included the make and model of car in the title.
Yes all compatible models are stated in the description and it should be obvious what type of car it is from the photo, but you are doing yourself no favours because not everybody searches by title and description, so there is potential for your auction to be missed by somebody who is specifically looking for what you are selling.

·
Premium Member
693 Posts
Looks like you got them sold outwith ebay, well done [smilie=gt-happyup.:.

Hope you dont mind a bit of friendly advice regarding ebay. :)
For low value items like this its generally not a good idea to start the bidding at only a quarter of what you are willing to sell for. You risk either getting much less than you actually want, or ending the bidding early because there are not enough bids. Smart buyers will wait till last few seconds of an auction before placing their bid.

The "rear centre lights" you are currently selling....it would probably help if you included the make and model of car in the title.
Yes all compatible models are stated in the description and it should be obvious what type of car it is from the photo, but you are doing yourself no favours because not everybody searches by title and description, so there is potential for your auction to be missed by somebody who is specifically looking for what you are selling.[/quote]
hi bud as you say not advertised properly as for the triangles i took them off as i wasnt prepared to let them go for 10 quid as you rightly said again thanks buddy they are for sale on here now thanks again buddy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts