2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right I have a 1.4 type s as some of you know. And the exhaust blanking plates are annoying me, Is there anyone that will do a dual exhaust to fill both of them up?

I know theres milltek but i don't think they do one for the 1.4?

Any ideas?

Thanks

·
Batmobiles Rule ✌
6,587 Posts
i was under the understanding that with a custom exhaust you could have any db rating you wanted?
So was I. Maybe depends what garage you go to and how experienced the guy is at creating what you want.

·
Bantersaurus Rex
1,567 Posts
is it the blanking plates that you have a problem with or the exhaust itself?

you can put exhaust triangles in the blank slots AAMAR did a thread on this...

Reactions: hughesys57

·
Premium Member
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
is it the blanking plates that you have a problem with or the exhaust itself?

you can put exhaust triangles in the blank slots AAMAR did a thread on this...
The blanking plates, i actually want a dual exhaust system that would come out both sides with type r exhaust holes

Sent on iphone via tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
I would imagine you would lose some power installing a dual exit exhaust. Could be wrong though.
Ad long as the pipes aren't to wide it should be ok. A proper custom build should let you style the exhaust however you want. The only limitations are your budget and imagination. Do a quick google and get some quotes. I did that a while back and all but one builder phoned me back.

·
Bantersaurus Rex
1,567 Posts
If you dont want the cost of a full system I would look at putting the exhaust triangles in from the CTR and making it look like it has twin exhausts coming through... otherwise a bespoke system I would imagine to be the best way to go but you would still need CTR Triangles as well!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.