2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2009 Civic is coming up to 3years old and my Honda dealer has offered to extend its warranty for 12months at a cost of £299 including breakdown cover,

My car since i have retired, only does about 6000 miles per year, so really it is for peace of mind and bearing in mind any repair on a Honda is expensive.

Does the members think it is wise to take out, as i will have to find recovery if i do not,:facepalm: which i think will cost about £50 plus.

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
My 2009 Civic is coming up to 3years old and my Honda dealer has offered to extend its warranty for 12months at a cost of £299 including breakdown cover,

My car since i have retired, only does about 6000 miles per year, so really it is for peace of mind and bearing in mind any repair on a Honda is expensive.

Does the members think it is wise to take out, as i will have to find recovery if i do not,:facepalm: which i think will cost about £50 plus.
Honda won't recover your car.. *just read your post again - they will!*

I thought about it, then decided against it.

If your car is out of warranty, then take it to a non-honda garage - it will save you £££'s!

·
Premium Member
512 Posts
If you get your car serviced at a Honda dealer they should offer free recovery Honda assist if I remember correctly

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
If you get your car serviced at a Honda dealer they should offer free recovery Honda assist if I remember correctly
mercedes do this - call it mobilo mobile for life. if you have full mercedes benz service history they will tow it free of charge back to one of thier authorised garages so they can shaft ya on repairs lol

no but seriously just paid 370 on an e class e320 to replace both sides springs after one side collapsed

1 - 4 of 4 Posts