2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to make you all aware that Civinfo Forum and the Civinfo Facebook page are two separate entities and not run by the same people.

Therefore posting any For Sale and Wanted ads on the Civinfo Facebook page is considered as 'listing an item elsewhere' which as we all know(;)) is against our rules. Even linking to FS&W ads usually leads to offers being made on FB which again is against our rules.

We are seeing a rise in items being posted on here and on Facebook and as Moderators we wanted to make things a like clearer for you and try and avoid any confusion that may have arisen.

If you have any questions let us know.

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
I can not find the civicinfo Facebook anywhere...

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
Thanks mate!

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
civinfo facebookers is the group, i always post the for sales on here then link it to the FB group, yes you get offers but if you follow the rules then you just tell them to contact thru the forum not facebook which is what i do, sold my splitter this way all within the rules :) its a good way of getting more views without every nob signing up to the forum lol

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
civinfo facebookers is the group, i always post the for sales on here then link it to the FB group, yes you get offers but if you follow the rules then you just tell them to contact thru the forum not facebook which is what i do, sold my splitter this way all within the rules :) its a good way of getting more views without every nob signing up to the forum lol
As long as NO Trading, price offer or any suggestion of a sale is proffered on FB and EVERYTHING is done on the thread from offer to acceptance then I can see your point.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts