2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently weighing up the option to change my 9G Civics rear light clusters and 3rd brake light/spoiler to the one's from a facelift 9G. It is one of the biggest gripes i have with the look of the car tbh.

Has anyone on here done this before?

If so then what modifications are required?

·
Registered
2013 MK9 pre facelift 1.8 TI. Eibach springs and spacers. Michelin PS4’s. Always run on VPower fuel
387 Posts
I am currently weighing up the option to change my 9G Civics rear light clusters and 3rd brake light/spoiler to the one's from a facelift 9G. It is one of the biggest gripes i have with the look of the car tbh.

Has anyone on here done this before?

If so then what modifications are required?
I feel the same about the front of the pre facelift.

·
Administrator
MY22 Jazz EX Hybrid
22,587 Posts
Same here, mine was given a full detail Thursday, got caught on Sunday so another full top to tail tomorrow.

·
Registered
CW GT
2,077 Posts
lol normally id freak but mine is also a state im not fit to wash it by hand and refuse t carwash gang....inside is mucky as hell too atm :( bloody trapped nerve still.

mine at its worst last october, thanks farmers! early start at work hence first in, came out later that day and some darling workmate had added a burst mantool on passenger side in the muck....longest drive home ever freaking out i now had a bulbous scratch in the shape of manparts......i didnt thank F!

Tire Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle Car

• Wow
Reactions: BossHogg

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Not at all, it uses the same nuts and bolts from the existing setup
I thought the facelift rear spoiler requires 6 nuts and 2 bolts to attach it and the pre-facelift only requires 4 nuts. I think you use the 2 bolts that were for the inner lens's on the pre-facelift that are not required on the inner facelift lens's.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts