2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 298 Posts

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
found this while lookin through my pics on photobucket, from a few years back, the guy parked next to me and i really couldnt resist getting a pic (after i stopped laughing that is!!)

acceptable
pug 106,

possibly acceptable
pug 106 finished in mint green

unnacceptable
pug 106 finished in mint green with chavvy decals

absolutely hilarous
pug 106 finished in mint green with chavvy decals with a spelling mistake

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DO'H!!!Think we should have a thread with "horrible mods" cars on,just for a laugh.
My turn,check out this table top spoiler!
View attachment 61287

***?[smilie=confuzzled.: what car is it on? and i might just be too tired but what angle has it been taken from, cant work it out!

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
***?[smilie=confuzzled.: what car is it on? and i might just be too tired but what angle has it been taken from, cant work it out![/quote]

Its like a van type thing,Ive only seen it in the dark,lol!My eyes couldnt cope with it in the daylight. :p

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its like a van type thing,Ive only seen it in the dark,lol!My eyes couldnt cope with it in the daylight. :p

it is pretty vulgar, at least chavs (or non educated delinquents AKA neds as they are known up here) are good for something....

giving us a good laugh!!!

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
not braw at all! prefer the "alloys" on the pug! actally looks as if someone has tried to loosen one of the "bolts" lol
Lol,stunning "alloys" yeah,someone loved them SO much,they wanted those sexy "Alloys" :p

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Inventive.... Not! lol

i know there can be issues with gaps when trying to fit an aftermarket kit, but seriously!!!!

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The "alloys" on this,Ive got to ditch mine and get some of these!

nah, im going one better, im ditching the civ and getting a mk3 golf and replicating that one!

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
gimme 2 mins il find another few pics

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
my mates corsa parked next to my old beezer tdi sport 130,
thankfully he grew up and developed some taste and sold the kit, unfortunately, he still has the corsa - i did say some taste

and speaking of my old ibiza, i found some recent pics of it online, and although it really hurts me, it also now deserves a place in this thread,

when i sold it

it wasnt faded btw, just a crappy camera!

LOOK WHAT THEY DID!

dont get me wrong, i like the finish on the wheels, the upraded bumpers and black roof, but look at the condition of it, and that black bonnet.... and liver cirrhossis headlights!

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
my eyes!!!!! at least its got an alloy!!!!

1 - 20 of 298 Posts