2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Premium Member
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone responsible for the light grey 5dr with a Type R badge and 18" CTR rims in St Barts hospital occasionally over last week?

You left the Diesel badge on! Fooling no one!

·
Premium Member
2,286 Posts
Anyone responsible for the light grey 5dr with a Type R badge and 18" CTR rims in St Barts hospital occasionally over last week?

Wow left the diesel badge on! What a twit

I don't mind a bit of modding but don't make it something it clearly isn't. Saw a rover 25 MG with a type r badge on the other day think that takes the biscuit not even the same make!:facepalm:

·
Registered
179 Posts
I saw a ford ka with a tt body kit. 10/10 for effort but they should of kept it as a ka as tt's are crap!

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
There a 07 plate tigra round my area with a 16v badge on the grill and a 20v badge on the boot :facepalm: not to mention about 5 others, 'sport' 'SRi' 'irmscher' 'twinport' and a Holden badge :p

·
everyday i get older
1,036 Posts
Wow left the diesel badge on! What a twit

I don't mind a bit of modding but don't make it something it clearly isn't. Saw a rover 25 MG with a type r badge on the other day think that takes the biscuit not even the same make!:facepalm:
We actually ripped yhe young kid to shreds for that

·
Strong in me The Force is
765 Posts

Are you sure? Maybe it was a genuine TypeR who had added an i-CTDI badge? :D
If you'd want one, I have an i-CTDI badge to spare! :rolleyes:

K.

·
Premium Member
3,588 Posts
john87 said:
There a 07 plate tigra round my area with a 16v badge on the grill and a 20v badge on the boot :facepalm: not to mention about 5 others, 'sport' 'SRi' 'irmscher' 'twinport' and a Holden badge :p
There is a Tigra like that in central Scotland. It's a joke on wheels. If I remember correctly the tigra I'm talking about had a vts badge along with coupe, cabriolet, 16v and irmscher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
That's someone on here he posted pics recently saying he wasn't tryin to fool anyone but wanted the grille and rims!
I think that's fair enough (I'd like Type-R spoiler and Sports Grille at some point). Why the badge though???

·
Banned
1,212 Posts
There is only ONE Type R, and that's a real Type R.
So for all them wonna bee's who want an "R", go out and buy one.
Look"A"Likes are not "R's"

·
Premium Member
362 Posts
Sorry, bit of a diversion here...you mention the diesel badge, which i have seen on others cars. My car doesn't have it (yes it's a diesel!) is it likely to be missing, or were they not on all cars?

BFM

1 - 20 of 121 Posts