2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mate is heading off to a meet at falkirk tonight, there is usualy a lot of people go,

So if any one is free take a ride up, Im sorry i have no information on were, Maybe some one can shed some light on the locaion,

·
Premium Member
3,588 Posts
My mate is heading off to a meet at falkirk tonight, there is usualy a lot of people go,

So if any one is free take a ride up, Im sorry i have no information on were, Maybe some one can shed some light on the locaion,
It will be the falkirk cruise which is at the retail park in the centre of falkirk

·
Premium Member
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah sorry mate, i only found out tonight. like an hour ago,

·
SGP Fk8
9,725 Posts
Sounds like a good idea , Used to have one every month in Kirkcaldy too but got stopped by the LAW :( saying that though they did tend to be full of wee chavved up saxos and clios

Owls , there's a civinfo scottish meet on June 5th ! You should come along to that , looks like it could be a good day

·
Premium Member
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sounds like a good idea , Used to have one every month in Kirkcaldy too but got stopped by the LAW :( saying that though they did tend to be full of wee chavved up saxos and clios

Owls , there's a civinfo scottish meet on June 5th ! You should come along to that , looks like it could be a good day
rowbo, yeah ill keep my eye open for further details,

·
Registered
106 Posts
1. Not in this weather lol and 2. I have a mates birthday thing to go to sorry. I used to go to the FK cruise every month but got a bit bored.

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
bit short notice and plus one on the clios saxos corsas etc... plus at my advanced age (cheers rowbo!!) would just be silly

·
TIMMEH!!!!!!
580 Posts
Sorry, pefer driving cars than sitting looking at them in a retail park, just not my cup of tea even if im 3 miles from the retail park

·
Registered
304 Posts
Did anyone on here go? I was there with my colleague seeing what chat there was, but wasn't too much going on. However, there was an L reg corsa that overtook me at like 50mph in the town centre, then misjudged the next corner and flew onto the pavement, shattered his front bumper, and hit a wall....was amazing!! I gave him a cheeky wee toot of the horn as I went past.

·
SGP Fk8
9,725 Posts
Did anyone on here go? I was there with my colleague seeing what chat there was, but wasn't too much going on. However, there was an L reg corsa that overtook me at like 50mph in the town centre, then misjudged the next corner and flew onto the pavement, shattered his front bumper, and hit a wall....was amazing!! I gave him a cheeky wee toot of the horn as I went past.
:laugh: shouldn't be funny , but ..........

·
Registered
304 Posts
Honestly, potentially the funniest thing I have ever seen on the road. He was driving around like a numpty all night, and his corsa was an absolute heap. I keep picturing it in my mind...and it gets more amusing each time!

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
However, there was an L reg corsa that overtook me at like 50mph in the town centre, then misjudged the next corner and flew onto the pavement, shattered his front bumper, and hit a wall....was amazing!! I gave him a cheeky wee toot of the horn as I went past.
I wouldn't be surprised by that sort of goings on...as I said Big Exhaust's and Batwings...Fast and Furious wannabees....:chav:

·
Registered
304 Posts
The great thing was that he had lowered it by around 6 feet, so even before he had mounted the pavement (head-on) most of his bumper had disintegrated. We just saw bits of plastic going everywhere, and heard the noise beautifully. I thought he would have at least given me a wave when I tooted...obviously he was pre-occupied.
:popcorn2:

·
Aye Aye....
7,100 Posts
The great thing was that he had lowered it by around 6 feet, so even before he had mounted the pavement (head-on) most of his bumper had disintegrated. We just saw bits of plastic going everywhere, and heard the noise beautifully. I thought he would have at least given me a wave when I tooted...obviously he was pre-occupied.
:popcorn2:
LMAO HAHAHAHA why is it that the slower and "crapper" the car is the faster the wee ned drives it!?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts