2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SATNAV;
Once and a while I have the fan speed indicator bar lit up at the top of the MAP display or the Audio display.
I did not press any button.
Anyone else have this, it does this like 2 times a week..!?
It does not bother me, I just wonder.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Stef, I noticed this a few weeks ago when driving from Glasgow to Manchester. At first I thought it was occuring every 15 minutes but this proved not to be the case - got my wife to keep an eye on it. It only appears to happen when you are using the SatNav. I drove from Manchester to Nottingham (return) last Friday and did not notice it occuring on this trip but then traffic was busy and I probably was not looking at the SATNav screen very often. Nothing mentioned in the manual about this, as you say it is not a big issue but why does it happen.

·
Premium Member
170 Posts
Yep, i've also seen this with my car it sometimes popt up when the auto whipers came on.

·
Premium Member
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep, it seems like a small bug in the soft.
Will ask for a new car [smilie=tongue.gif]

·
Registered
172 Posts
I get this too! Didn't know how to explain it to the dealer - thought he'd laugh, so I didn't say anything. The bar at the top appears randomly for me.

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Is it not just the CC changing where it's blowing air to. Thats what I put it down to

·
Premium Member
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Is it not just the CC changing where it's blowing air to. Thats what I put it down to
Possible, but like I remember all fan indicators are grayed out.
If we all watch out when and why it happens we could figure it out :confused:

·
Premium Member
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
... And for sure I also have it on the audio display. (could be only when the SATNAV is working in background..)

·
Registered
55 Posts
I had it happen the other day whilst on the motorway, thought it was when the Auto A/C changed settings, but might be wrong on this!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts