2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
I'm interested in finding out what you think, I've just said yes to this for the 19th as we have similar cars...

·
Unbelieveable Vteccers
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's like night and day, when i took it for a "spirited drive" even with a damp road it would not let go. I always had terrible understeer when throwing it into a corner even with a LSD, thats all gone.
Ride is as it should of been, still firm but no crashing and bouncing down the road anymore. All in all I'm over the moon with it.:D

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Yeah the geo was quite a way out, toeing in by about 3mm when the steering was straight meaning the wheels were trying to push together at the front, now that its set up you should find it darts better for the apex and the back is a lot more stable

Glad your happy with it mate.

Ben

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
It's like night and day, when i took it for a "spirited drive" even with a damp road it would not let go. I always had terrible understeer when throwing it into a corner even with a LSD, thats all gone.
Ride is as it should of been, still firm but no crashing and bouncing down the road anymore. All in all I'm over the moon with it.:D
Awesome! I have to say though I dont really experience much negative with the handling although everyone says its like night and day getting this mod :D

Its not as though I dont push either, Im a Karting champion and the fastest driver at my local track, I know how to corner.

Must be the wing, its added 50bhp so far lol!

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts
looking forward to seeing this car again soon :) now it handles ;)

nice motor damian!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts