2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first actual sticker spot, car park of Fantasy Island.

Black CTR with rear tow hook, Yellow fogs & Civinfo 'R' sticker in side window, i wasn't in my CTR as i was out with the family & dogs (Parents drove their cars).

Walked around the market a bit, had 5 boxer dogs with us so could have seen me.

·
Supporter
641 Posts
This is my first actual sticker spot, car park of Fantasy Island.

Black CTR with rear tow hook, Yellow fogs & Civinfo 'R' sticker in side window, i wasn't in my CTR as i was out with the family & dogs (Parents drove their cars).

Walked around the market a bit, had 5 boxer dogs with us so could have seen me.
I saw that too, went for a drive down there today with some friends (in their car) how strange :)

On another note how odd is the market, all fake designer clothes and perfume and copied CDs and stuff, was like being back in Turkey
Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

·
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw that too, went for a drive down there today with some friends (in their car) how strange :)

On another note how odd is the market, all fake designer clothes and perfume and copied CDs and stuff, was like being back in Turkey
Haha, yeah its real poor there. I walked around & didn't even bother taking a second look at anything.

·
Supporter
641 Posts
The crosshatch stuff was genuine (I think) I got some boxers and a zip up fleecey coat just for work this winter. All the fake superdry and Fred Perry just looked naff though imo

·
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The crosshatch stuff was genuine (I think) I got some boxers and a zip up fleecey coat just for work this winter. All the fake superdry and Fred Perry just looked naff though imo

The GF looked at the shoes, she's into the vans & other stuff like them atm, from what i could see the fakes for the shoes are looking worse than ever lol.

the red vans looked like they had spent too much time in the sun & the material all wrinkled, thought fakes were supposed to be getting better? :rofl:

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
That will have been me matey! Got a caravan through skeggy.

Market is gash tbh all cheap tat lol, me and the missus had just taken the little one down there to go on a few rides as its last chance well get before we shut up for season end!
Didnt see you with the dogs tho mate sure i would have remembered a hord of boxers lol :)

·
Supporter
641 Posts
Why on earth fake Superdry and Fred Perry?? It's not exactly expensive high end designer gear as it is lol.
Superdry polos for a tenner I think, aren't they only summat like twenty five for the real stuff

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
Was delivering a training course there last week and tried to find somewhere for a bite to eat - would rather chew my own arm off than eat in some of those places!

Had a look at that market - no, no and thrice no! And people were actually buying that tat!
My favourite was the 2 fleeces for £15 in some quite disgusting colours!

:puke:

·
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That will have been me matey! Got a caravan through skeggy.

Market is gash tbh all cheap tat lol, me and the missus had just taken the little one down there to go on a few rides as its last chance well get before we shut up for season end!
Didnt see you with the dogs tho mate sure i would have remembered a hord of boxers lol :)
Nice to see a fellow civinfo member's car anyway! Shame i didn't see you at the car or I'd have said hello.

I haven't been there in a while, maybe 4 years or so & the market is much worse than it was & i didn't think that was possible haha!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts