2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put an advert in for my car, however i forgot to put the price. Please dont make me re right the whole thing as its in 2 languages and it took ages !

its 18,000 euros !

·
Premium Member
6,644 Posts
I put an advert in for my car, however i forgot to put the price. Please dont make me re right the whole thing as its in 2 languages and it took ages !

its 18,000 euros !
Why is it in two languages? :confused:

Reactions: Jorah

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lhd Spanish car, most of the spanish members on here dont speak english, i speak spanish !

·
Premium Member
6,644 Posts
lhd Spanish car, most of the spanish members on here dont speak english, i speak spanish !
Ah ok, you selling the FN2 already?

Oh by the way, the forum rules don't allow foreign languages, that's probably why your ad hasn't been authorised (yet)

·
Premium Member
6,562 Posts

Oh by the way, the forum rules don't allow foreign languages, that's probably why your ad hasn't been authorised (yet)
You want to see the pics of him naked in The Bitch Ash. Shocking hahaha

:(THE BITCH:(

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

ive jad a responce and like a propper wally i missed off the price !

done in both english and spanish- th rules also say item cant be listed on other sites too ! hope they dont pull me on it as its only for the spanish members.

SELLING THIS FN2 ................................. got BIG plans !

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the way he said it - manifold here - down pipe over there, turbo here pipes to a big **** of intercooler 800hp AV IT !

gonne get rid of this, and go for a high milage shitter coz most of will go i expect ! Got to sell this though first

·
Premium Member
6,562 Posts
the way he said it - manifold here - down pipe over there, turbo here pipes to a big **** of intercooler 800hp AV IT !

gonne get rid of this, and go for a high milage shitter coz most of will go i expect ! Got to sell this though first
I'll give you €10

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hahaha

been looking on spanish sites and there like 22,000 euro with higher kms, all be dogs too.

ill take fair money at it or it can go sit in my garage withthe rest of the collection !

·
Premium Member
6,562 Posts
hahaha

been looking on spanish sites and there like 22,000 euro with higher kms, all be dogs too.

ill take fair money at it or it can go sit in my garage withthe rest of the collection !
I'll get the feather duster shall I hehe

1 - 14 of 14 Posts