2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Unfortunate East Fife fan
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fahad (www.premiertuning.com) is heading up to Scotland in a few weeks to tune a few cars. This includes the EGR Delete Stage 2 which i can highly recommend. Has totally transformed the performance of my car whilst rataining economy.
If we can get enough cars together this will reduce the price and you could be looking at a bargain £200 to £225 depending on numbers.
This also applies to non Honda cars, so if you know anyone who`s looking for a boost, put your name up with location or pm Fahad.;)

·
Premium Member
9,725 Posts
Fahad (www.premiertuning.com) is heading up to Scotland in a few weeks to tune a few cars. This includes the EGR Delete Stage 2 which i can highly recommend. Has totally transformed the performance of my car whilst rataining economy.
If we can get enough cars together this will reduce the price and you could be looking at a bargain £200 to £225 depending on numbers.
This also applies to non Honda cars, so if you know anyone who`s looking for a boost, put your name up with location or pm Fahad.;)
I will ask some of my workmates

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Guys, just one other thing as I'm getting messages asking. Dates and location are relatively flexible at the moment but ideally looking at 1st week of Feb and probably a Friday afternoon/evening.

I would suggest that you guys agree a suitable location that's convenient and fair to all, and possibly a date, and i'll just make myself available.

·
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Guys, just one other thing as I'm getting messages asking. Dates and location are relatively flexible at the moment but ideally looking at 1st week of Feb and probably a Friday afternoon/evening.

I would suggest that you guys agree a suitable location that's convenient and fair to all, and possibly a date, and i'll just make myself available.

Unless anyone has any better suggestions i would say Fife leisure park Dunfermline (Duloch) would be a good location. Central to most showing interest so far and plenty space. Easy to get to from all locations.
See link below.

United Kingdom - Google Maps

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
The Vauxhall's are no problem, and Monkee you can either tune first or later after the clutch - it makes little difference if the clutch is getting done anyway.
Only problem is I can't quite afford the clutch just yet. I'll probably just get this done after the clutch since you are quite close to CG motorsport.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Each map is specific to the software revision running on your car and includes any updates that might have been installed by Honda. We don't do 'generic' maps. If your car is not stock, then I won't tune it on the day as that will require a bespoke tune.

A generic remap to me is something totally different and really akin to the rubbish you would find on those free discs on ebay.

Our track record speaks for itself in case you are in any doubt on what quality of work is on offer.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
might be interested,got my clutch replaced nearly a year ago,will need to check with dealers that it was the 325 clutch they fitted,it should be but you never know what they had in stock.

is it confirmed as dunfermline for the remapping yet?

·
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
might be interested,got my clutch replaced nearly a year ago,will need to check with dealers that it was the 325 clutch they fitted,it should be but you never know what they had in stock.

is it confirmed as dunfermline for the remapping yet?

Go for it mate. Will bring a smile to your face;)

Location not confirmed as yet. Depending on who and from where.
Once people confirm 100% i will start a list.

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
Go for it mate. Will bring a smile to your face;)

Location not confirmed as yet. Depending on who and from where.
Once people confirm 100% i will start a list.
that extra power on the re-map would be great,im just telling the wife the re-map is for better fuel economy,i wonder if she will notice the difference in the power?;)

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.