2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have pm"d you the otherday and rang earlier this morning, ended up leaving my name and number with a colleague, didn't get a call back but I assume you are all very busy at present :)

Basicaly as we discussed I'm scheduled to come down on either 5/6/7 July for a hks RSK and flashpro tuned etc

But now im after a mugen rear wing painted and fitted

What I'm after Is your best price for all three fitted assuming the group buy doesn't go ahead on the wings

As I've previously stated I'm very limited timescale wise due to having a newborn baby and hectic work schedule, I can have a day off beggining of.
July, after that it's September time :(, and considering I need to come
down for a paint match and could do with the wing painted and ready to install
the same day as the hks & flash his complicates things as I can't make it down
weekdays this week!

Can you please get back to me when you get chance and price depending I'll come down for a paint match

Thanks

Thanks

·
Aye Aye....
7,101 Posts
The lads at TDI are at Time Attack and Buddyclub racing this weekend just FYI that's probably why you have had no response!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I figured they would be busy with something,Never used tdi before but I've not heard a bad remark regarding them so will just wait for a response

·
Aye Aye....
7,101 Posts
Yeh they are very good indeed, it's not just being good at their job it's the service you get, I mean with a wally like me I'm ALWAYS asking questions but Paul is always happy to help and gets back to me quickly and gives me the info I need! :)

·
Premium Member
6,733 Posts
I wouldn't worry about it bud. TDi-North will do everything they can to accommodate you. Like has been said, they are just away at Brands for the Time Attack this weekend.

They have been silly busy over the last few weeks but Paul and the rest of the team have always got back to me and spent time over the phone and in person with me.

I'm in the middle of planning a Rotrex and Wavetrac installs on my FN2 and they've been great at talking through and showing me the options I have available.

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
How is the Wavetrac LSD?

·
aka Colin
10,853 Posts
How is the Wavetrac LSD?
The wavetrac is superb mate, probably one of the best mods after Flashpro. Gives exceptional grip and proper pulls you round those corners. You won't be disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
The wavetrac is superb mate, probably one of the best mods after Flashpro. Gives exceptional grip and proper pulls you round those corners. You won't be disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If only I had a Type R :rolleyes:

Cheers for the info.

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts