2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 99 Posts

· Premium Member
2,437 Posts
I have just removed the spoiler weights, hurrah it's stuck

I left it undisturbed for 22hrs and I won't be leaning on it or pulling at it for a while either.

That's one less bit of Civic to trip over in the garage
good stuff that sikaflex eh :D

looking forward to pics matey

· Premium Member
2,437 Posts
Yeah, but thankfully the cap is secure. I just bloomin' hate it when folk aren't honest. Hey ho, they were cheap.

Nah, it's one of the last reliable Golf's, a mk5 :worms: She loves it, which is the main thing and on the whole it's been a good motor (touch wood, long may it continue).
nice cars those :cool:
had a few old VW's ... oldest was a 1953 barndoor splitscreen .... now they are not so reliable! ;)

· Premium Member
2,437 Posts
I decoded to fit the Evo's today, no spacers (atm) and gave her a wash :cool:

Had a test drive and the 452's are noisier than the F1's. I also need to fiddle with the tyre pressures, seems they need less pressure than the Goodyear's.
that's looking great chap! [smilie=coolup.gif] day well spent :D

saw a mugen'd red CTR close up for the first time today .... want one!

· Premium Member
2,437 Posts
do you mean that you had set them to fully soft mate and forgot to reset them? (setting them to fully hard you've have noticed! my teeth nearly fell out on 7 from hard! ;) )

are you back to 5 all round? Thanks for all you help with mine - much appreciated :D

1 - 20 of 99 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.