141 - 160 of 1645 Posts

· AKA Tony
573 Posts
Nice thread Farqui, car is coming along nice

· Premium Member
17,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #142 ·
Cheers Vipe-r, lovin' your new wheels.

I can't wait to get the colour coded trim on. Just waiting on the paint shop atm.

Have also been trying to find Accord Type R front brake carriers but they're difficult to sang on their own. Someone has offered me some refurb'd calipers (sans carriers).

· Premium Member
17,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #143 ·
Waiting for parcels is a killer :(

I have plans but no parts, yet...

Think I got a good deal off a well known auction site the other day tho. Will know for sure when it turns up :lol:

· Stage 3 Hybrid
6,141 Posts
As you're enjoying the tease, one of the parcels will be...round

I only like being teased by members of the opposite sex, and then only to a point, usually they're tongue...[smilie=holyshit.gi:

· Premium Member
17,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #150 · (Edited)
First parcel of the week arrived and fitted :)

OEM fuel filler

Replaced with an alloy 'sports tank lid'

I managed a cheeky win on fleabay, at just £32.50 (25% MRP). Auction ended at 11.30am on a Thursday...a weekday bargain :cool:

· Premium Member
17,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #152 ·
Nice. :thumbsup:

Been looking at the black option, but been put off by the RRP.

Linky to the supplier would be good Farqs, if you don't mind kind sir...
Thanks, I too had been deterred by the high MRP, but a bargain was sniped which swung it for me.

Alas there isn't a cheapo supplier (that I know of), mine was a private ad.

It didn't come with bolts or instructions :facepalm2: They didn't deter me as I have plenty of spare fittings, guides can be found on't'interweb and I discovered that Blu-tack makes a great template :beer:

· Premium Member
1,772 Posts
Replaced with an alloy 'sports tank lid'

I managed a cheeky win on fleabay, at just £32.50 (25% MRP). Auction ended at 11.30am on a Thursday...a weekday bargain :cool:
Funnily enough I put a bid in on that listing too!

Looks good and I still want one, but I couldn't bring myself to bid more than what I did :(.

· AKA Tony
573 Posts
Looks good, I bought one full price , that's a bargain! I've sprayed mine with Plastidip Matt black

· Premium Member
17,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #156 ·

· AKA Tony
573 Posts

· Premium Member
17,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #159 ·
Refurb'd Accord Type R front anchors just arrived - thanks to a :civinfo: member :cool:

They just about survived the ParcelFarce deliveries but the powder coat will need a touch up [smilie=sadmeh-gb.g:

I have been working from home for the last 3 weeks and they choose to deliver on the only 2 days I am in office :facepalm2:

Fortunately they ignored our 2nd reschedule attempt and tried for a 3rd time, which saves me a trip to the depot :thumbsup:

141 - 160 of 1645 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.